The holidays are just around the corner and you have to come up with some gifts for dad. Here a list of gifts for dads of all types and character.
Gifts for Dads
1. Daddy O’s Shirts – Retro is in and retro bowling shirts are hot, hot, hot. If you want to buy him a cool gift, get him one of these great shirts from Daddy O’s by just searching for them online. You can expect to pay between $35 and $80 per shirt.
2. Chef’s Fork – Now family comes complete with out a grill guru. If you’re looking for unique gifts online for the grill guru in yours, the Chef’s Fork may be the answer. These forks are made especially for grilling and contain sensors in them to tell the grilling guru the temperature and “doneness” of the food being cooked. Works for practically every food item, even baked potatoes. The Chef’s Fork will run you between $30 and $50 depending on the feature you want.
3. Shun Ken Onion Chef’s Knife. If he likes to cook, this knife made by the famous Ken Onion is sure to please. This is the ultimate knife is forged with VG-10 stainless steel, ergonomically designed and of the absolute highest quality. The ultimate Chef’s knife will set you back just under $200.
4. Digital Photo Keychain – Everyone has a keychain and everyone has photographs they carry around with them. The digital photo keychain lets you combine the two. The keychain has a 1 inch by 1 inch display that easily fits in the palm of your hand. Load photos onto from your PC and off you go. Expect to pay $40 to $50 for this very cool gift for dads, moms or anyone.
5. Nomad Writing Journals – If you’re buying for a person that loves the outdoors or to travel, Nomad Writing Journals make great gifts. These journals are tailored to activities such as travel, fly fishing, bird watching, backpacking, camping, rock climbing and so on. They come with or without a case and provide writing space as well as cues for writing down important information. A great keepsake to preserve their travel and outdoor experiences. The journals cost as low as $9 without waterproof case and $25 with case.
With these gifts for dads, you can come up with that particular thing that will make them smile. Trust me, they’ll be happy not to get another sweater!